SPCFC News Details

Let’s vote for SPC’s own Jaroensak Wonggorn as Asia’s best young rising-star footballer of the year!

Let’s vote for SPC’s own Jaroensak Wonggorn as Asia’s best young rising-star footballer of the year!

The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has compiled a list of 20 players nominated for the “Asia’s Choice – Fan Awards: Best Young Player in 2020” category with the Samut Prakan City "Sea Fang" squad’s quick-moving attacking winger Jaroensak Wonggorn among those in contention!

The under-23 year-old Thai national team member has had an excellent 2020, making significant contributions through stunning performances on the national team. He helped Thailand to the quarterfinal round of eight remaining teams in the 2020 AFC U23 Championship and was the competition‘s official top scorer. In Toyota Thai League 2020 competition, he has scored 2 goals and made 8 assists in 15 appearances.

"Sea Fang" fans can help support our player by voting through the link above before January 12, 2021. The official result will be announced on January 24, 2021. 60% of the votes will come from football fans and the remaining 40% from the-AFC (.com).

 

#Samutprakancity #SPC #Forwardsamutprakan #เขี้ยวสมุทร

  • Injuries